Know about the Prepaid Cell Phones
At present, the world cannot be imagined without the existence of smartphones or cell phones as they are being proven to cater to every need of a human being. To dig deeper into the function of a prepaid cell phone, one should know that this is a wireless device that is primarily used for the purpose of communication. Additionally, their various networks provide that offers without compelling users to sign up for a certain contract. This leads to the emergence of the prepaid phone in the market.
Concept of prepaid cell phones
The prepaid phones are basically the phone that requires no monthly or quarterly contract. You only have to pay for the specific amount of second to avail the access in every month. The talk time is available to the users until the date of expiry. After the expiration of the minutes, you can further add minutes to get uninterrupted service. However, you need to manage the time and amount of minutes so that you do not get fooled by the network providers.
- The prepaid cell phones are more convenient for those who use the phones on a daily basis.
- Through this kind of plans, network providers including AT&T Wireless, you can pay for minutes, days or months. However, you need to keep in mind that every smartphone is not compatible with the prepaid network services.
- Lack of credit or poor credit is not even a headache as the users need to submit documents to undergo a credit check.
Best prepaid cell phones within your range
Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile Wireless provide the users with various prepaid choices including Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile. Nonetheless, few of the handpicked smartphones available in the market that require no contract prepaid cell phone plans are,
Partnering with Tracfone, one of the cheapest sets that offer 2 MP camera, 3G connectivity and MP3 player for listening to your favorite tracks on the go. If you are just looking for a cell phone that offers easy accessibility and simplicity, then this is the ideal one for you.
- The old-school feature of the pressed keyboard instead of a QWERTY keyboard is definitely going to offer you nostalgia.
- Without taking too much of space unlike the big smartphone, Big Easy only weighs 15 ounces.
- One year service warranty along with 800 minutes is enticing perks that are sure to offer the best experience to the users.
- To keep working even when you are traveling, the car charger can be helpful on a large scale.
Huawei Mate 9
With the Leica second generation lenses, the smartphone is a beast when it comes to taking pictures. The 20MP and 12MP cameras can surely give you reasons not to buy DSLRs ever in your life. Moreover, Alexa is enabled on the phone to guide you through every step in life.
- Do not worry about running out of juice as 4,000 mAH battery can go on for several hours even with excessive usage.
- Four noise-cancellation feature can give the users a crisp and amazing voice call experience.
- The 3-month protection warranty along with the Kirin 960 processor can run well without having to suffer lagging ever.
- The dual-SIM feature will help you to avail the service of the phone over different 200 countries.
- If you wish to watch a movie or TV show or read a book, the 5-9 inch screen can do justice to your needs.
Motorola Moto E (Fourth Generation)
Armored with Android 7.1 Nougat operating system, the phone runs like a beast. Additionally, the 425 Snapdragon quad-core processor makes sure that the phone never lags behind. The 16GB internal storage along with the option of enabling microSD, the user cannot ever miss the chance of storing important documents, movies, screenshots, and other things.
- The secondary camera may come with 5MP but the primary camera is of 8MP camera that is good enough to offer good pictures.
- The fingerprint sensor eases the option of unlocking screen for you.