6 natural breast cancer treatments you should know about
It is often surprising for many to learn that breast cancer treatment can be done naturally without resorting to heavy medication, chemotherapy or radiotherapy. People have even undertaken advanced metastatic breast cancer treatment through natural means and have found adequate relief.
As advanced metastatic breast cancer treatments are expensive and draining on financial and physical health, some people prefer alternative treatments, which are more natural.
Some of the cures which are also supportive of medical treatment include the following:
- Follow a natural diet with a heavy intake of fruits and vegetables, preferably raw and organic in the form of juice, soup, or salad. Proteins in the form of nuts, sprouts, legumes, and avocados as well as organic animal protein such as fish, eggs and lean meat are also recommended. Whole grains and fermented foods like yogurt and raw cheese can be included in the diet. Intake of fresh foods with minimal processing and cooking to maintain the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes help in the rebuilding of the cells of your body.
- Detoxification is another important part of alternative treatments for breast cancer. It is the best biological therapy to reverse any illness in the body as it removes toxins to restore the immune system of the body. Along with consuming various detoxification liquids, taking a warm bath with Epsom salts and keeping your body clean is very important.
- Psychological healing treatments bring profound recovery in cancer patients and are recommended for effective breast cancer treatment. They can include stress management sessions, meditation, support healing groups, and counseling.
- Physical fitness through biological therapy is recommended to normalize all the systems of the body and correct hormonal imbalance. This provides the body with optimal repair capacity.
- The intake of certain nutrients like vitamin B-17 is beneficial. It is found in blackberries, blueberries, grape seed, peach kernels and macadamia nuts.
- The intake of calcium, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, manganese, magnesium and vitamin D and
common food items such as garlic, turmeric, burdock, carotenoid rich saffron, green tea, ginseng, and flaxseeds also help battle cancer.